May 22, 2007

Talk about Merried

Lately, I always wondering about my best friend, Ayu, a young energetic cute mom, it ‘s been 3 years since our last meeting with her husband, and its almost 14 years old I known her….long time yah, selama ini she never absent to send me a birthday greetings, dan saya dudah beribu-ribu kali berjanji untuk bias mengunjungi dia diwaktu senggang, but I never come [sahabat macam apa itu!]….tapi waktu luang jarang mengunjungi saya….sorry yu! Anakmu pasti dah besar yah yu!....nggak berasa banget yah, kayaknya baru kemaren sore kita ngerumpiin cowok-cowok yang kita gebet. Now she’s a mom from a little girl name Dewi. Kalo inget dulu, kita pernah sama-sama naksir satu orang cowok, tall, handsome dan sangat menawan hati J. Tau nggak Yu, dia juga dah merit, dan tebak, sama siapa….yeah his love of his life!

Why people [maksudnya temen-temen saya sih] married so soon, are they don’t want to enjoy this life a little bit longer. It’s not like we lost all the enjoyment of life if we get married. It’s just ,you know, it’s not about the commitment tough [I like commitment],……but you know, paying all the bills, taking care home, going home early, even the things like, put the laundry at the right place, turning off the lights can make marriage become more and more and more complex. Because marriage for me wasn’t like the entire romance movie scene I had already seen.

I’m not saying I don’t want to get married, believe me; the “M” word is on my list. And if I’m not mistake my mom married my dad on her 20 and had me on 22 or 23, and she make it, almost 24 years, so there’s nothing wrong about that. Well, sepertinya semuanya siy kembali ke mental manusianya. Mau dia umur 30 tahun tapi kalo mentalnya nggak siap nikah mau gimana lagi. I always thought anyone who decide to get married has a real Giant heart to accept all the differences, not only commitment but acceptance, that’s the important thing. Maybe that s why I’m being a little bit sarcastic, because I don’t have such a giant heart!. No…no…no, nggak kayak gitu juga kok, hanya saja hati ini masih ingin menikmati setiap guilty pleasure yang ada di dunia ini….hiiiiihihiiJ